There is nothing more exciting than picking out a new puppy. It's a big commitment and a wonderful time! We love to keep families up to date on how their little one is growing. It's the best. Here is our policy for picking out pups and deposits.
1. If you select a specific pup from our website, that is going to be your pup. It automatically goes off the availability list and stores your contact information for us, so you can be updated on your pup.
2. What if you decide you want a different pup? In the event that you decide you want a different pup that is available, contact us right away, and we will switch that for you.
3. How does Pick of the Litter work out? We go in order of deposits. Third deposit, third pick. We highly recommend not waiting to place deposits, especially if you are looking for something specific.
4. We ask all families to select their pick by around 3 weeks of age. We ask this because everyone wants a chance to select their pup and see their pup grow. If you are unsure of how to pick out a pup, we will be happy to help match the perfect pup with your needs.
5. Placing a deposit on a litter of pups guarantees you a puppy from that litter. ****We do not guarantee sex, color, markings, etc. with the placing of a deposit.***** We are guaranteeing a puppy from that litter. Now in the event that you don't find a puppy that is a good fit for your family, before it goes home and while it is still in our care, you are welcome to transfer your deposit to another litter.
6. Deposit refunds are only given if we do not have any puppy for your family.
We want everyone to adopt a puppy from us with confidence. We do our absolute best to pair families with a perfect pup.